Sunday, October 18, 2009

Enter & Win My kit -- Autumn Dreamer


I LOVE making Layouts - I can't seem to help myself when I get in the mood. Okay
true, I am still learning how to take my time with them instead of fly through
them, but I figure I'll eventually slow down some!! Maybe =]

Well I can't be the only one out there who loves making layouts -
not a chance by far! SO I've decided to have a contest of sorts!

ALL new layouts loaded to the OSDS Gallery between
today and November 1st 2009 will be entered into a drawing!
EACH layout will be counted as one entry into the drawing for my latest
creation - Autumn Dreamer!!! There's no set theme, no set amount
no set anything - just create, load & you could win!!!!!!

There will be THREE [3] winners announced November 2nd 2009
Should you choose to accept this contest and take part -
LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS BLOG POST WITH A WAY TO CONTACT YOU!
I don't care if it's an email or a blog link - just some way so that I can
get a hold of you should you be one of the three winners!
If you're having issues not a problem! Just email me directly @ ataxicemotions@aol.com
and I'll take care of the evil blog work!!

Good luck, have fun & tell your friends!!!


~* Danielle S. *~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep an Eye on Us!

 

The One Stop Digi Shop Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez