Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Kit: Bear Essentials by S.G.Rowe Designs


Hello everyone :)

I hope everything is going well with you all. Well, the Spring Term is finally over. Yay! I swear, this term kicked my arse, but I managed to pass all my courses and maintain my GPA. So I am quite pleased with that. Now, hopefully, I will have time to design new products for you.

I have a new kit in the store, Bear Essentials. It is filled with whimsical and cute bears.This kit is 12 x 12 inches, 300 DPI. It contains 15 papers and 52 elements.


I also have a Quick Page freebie for download on my blog.

You can download the quick page HERE. Please leave a message if you download, it would be most appreciated.

Enjoy!

Love and Respect,
Sandra

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep an Eye on Us!

 

The One Stop Digi Shop Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez