Sunday, July 11, 2010

New In Store & A Freebie!!!


Well it has certainly been a while since I last posted on here. Things are starting to look up and hopefully I will have more time to dedicate to my blog and working on my kits. So with that said, lets get to what I have new in the store LOL

First off I have I'm re-launching my part of an older collab from a closed store.

Secondly, a brand new kit inspired by my garden.


Both can be found in Full & Tagger size in my store HERE.
And here is a small freebie as a token of my appreciation for all your support!!!

The freebie can also be found in my store.

Happy Scrapping & Enjoy!!!!
Maggie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Keep an Eye on Us!

 

The One Stop Digi Shop Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez